The First Rezum Treatment in Melbourne
Associate Professor Appu now has the largest series of Rezum treatment for Melbourne and will be happy to discuss your suitability for this treatment. He is a leader in the field of prostate cancer and BPH treatment.
He is trained in laser prostate surgery, urolift and is now able to offer this unique treatment for the first time to Melbourne patients.
The Rezūm System
Rezūm is a treatment for BPH that can be performed in a clinic or out-patient setting. Rezūm uses the stored thermal energy in water vapor (steam) to treat the extra prostate tissue that is causing symptoms such as frequency, urgency, irregular flow, weak stream, straining and getting up at night to urinate.
Rezūm provides the following benefits:
- Potential alternative to BPH medications
- Relieves symptoms safely and effectively
- Provides noticeable symptom improvement within two weeks
- Simple in-office/out-patient therapy
- Does not require general anesthesia
- Preserves sexual and urinary functions
- Allows patients to return to regular activities within a few days
See more at www.rezum.com.